Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy


Today would have been my Dad's 77th birthday. Hard to believe this is the second birthday since he has been gone. Seems like a life time without him. I miss him so much. Watched the weather a few times just to seem close to him. He loved the weather. No one was allowed to talk when it was on.

Worked some more in the studio. I have a lot of organizing ahead of me but liking what I have done so far. How to make it all work out best. Have to get a little spot clean so I can make a card for my God Mother this week.
Back to the studio. Only have 3 days to get it done. Tomorrow will be gone with Mom all day.
Hugs,Pea

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Hugs to you Pea.

I love your idea on making a book with all the project you make in it. I did this about 10 yrs ago when I was planning on going into a craft fair.
I have to get one of these in the works for the new year.

Denni said...

When your done organizing you can come to my house ;) Hope you have a great new year

Schell said...

Hi, thank you for becoming a follower. I returned the favor :0)

PEA said...

Thanks Tracy, It really makes ya feel good and you did something. Most of the time we creative people give our handmade items away. Our way of telling those we care about that we thought of them. When we don't have them in front of us,we tend to forget all that we did.
I just a simple note book and write it down. Nothing fancy.
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Denni,
I would if I could! You would have to feed me, the kids and I would have to run,play and make noise. But only if you agree to these terms. LOL
happy New year to you as well my dear!
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Schell,
Love your blog, your videos and especially your fun foam drawer:)
Thank you so much

PEA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dogpatch Primitives said...

awwww, I'm so sorry you're missing your dear Daddy.

PEA said...

Thank you Patty, I know you know how it is and for that I am sorry.
Hugs,Pea

Denni said...

I agree. I'll take ya :)