Saturday, February 9, 2013

card #2 and #3

 It is hard to believe that I have made 3 cards already for the year. Well to be honest I have made 5 so far but I will share more later.

The first card is My Grandson's very first valentines card. I hope the kids get a smile out of it, until Henry is really old enough to view it and know what it is. measures 4 x 5.5
I love how it turned out. The little stamp if you remember is one I just bought. I never use them this quick. I had also just purchased that paper about a month ago. I am so proud of myself for doing that.

The second card is always one we dislike making. For someone who has lost a loved one. I won't say sympathy because I honestly hate that word. I just say thinking of you. I used old stamps and products but that is good too. I haven't used them in a long time. I like the way it turned out. Even though I hate making them. So sad and never words that really impact how the person is feeling.:(





So what new items have you used recently. I challenge you to use something old( never touched) and something recently gifted or purchased. I am gonna keep using it all. I have continued with this using the brand new. I never thought I would. Really loving how freeing and fun it is. Have a creative weekend.

Product list is below in case you see something you want.
 Blessings,Pea

"I adore you card"-supplies

gina k layering weight paper for face
copic colors face- E00,E01,E02,R20, shading around image-C0,C1 
card base- bazzill marshamallo heavy weight card stock, and espresso brown for layering pattern papers.
pattern papers- Echo park- sweet day stack
Stamp- MFT-I'm Raptor around your finger. Sentiment from set
Stampin up punches for sentiment and layering of sentiment
Tombo- multi medium glue
Scotch atg tape and gun
Ranger distress stickles- costume- picket fence. Stickles- xmas red for hearts

"Thinking of you"-card measures 5.5 x 5.5
Base and envelope- DCWV
Bazzill light black ( grey) card stock and white embossed leaves
Bazzill smooth white for layering ( top note)
Spellbinder's label 1- largest and smallest
Papertrey ink- fillable frames #1- sentiment
Stampendous- black embossing powder and music score stamp- background
Unity stamp- flowers- unknown- grab bag-discontinued
celery green seambinding- stash
recollections- faux adhesive pearls


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh the little guys card is so so adorable.
Love that image, your colouring and the fun colours you used.

Both cards are beautiful :)

PEA said...

thank you Tracy. The outfit is paper pieced. I just added shading. It looks so natural for the costume of it huh? LOL
Got lots more to do but getting there.
Hugs,Pea

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

beautiful cards! i love dandelion stamps!

PEA said...

thank you Besty, I really appreciate your kind words.
That is what they are and I couldn't remember. Thank you for telling me.
Blessings,Pea