Wednesday, February 13, 2013

card # 5 and 6

 I am on a roll lately and I couldn't be happier. here is card number 5
I am not really a pink person as you all know by now but I do love this card. The image is a pre-colored cheater image from lily of the valley stamps. His name is Thomas and I think it is so stinking cute. I even broke into a new stack of paper for this card. Tee hee, told ya I was on a roll. I hope it keeps going cause I am totally enjoying this.

My second card used another image from the same cheater set, hey I have them so I want to use them up right?
Isn't this too cute. I love this one even more then the first I think. It is the colors and patterns I think.I added a bit of diamond dust stickles to both of them. Couldn't help myself.

 So I have a few more cards to share but I think I will save those for another post.
I have been creating a little bit and organizing almost daily. It is awesome. I am so happy I am able to do a little of both. I was stuck between wanting/needing to finish the studio and wanting/ needing to create. So now I work for a little while and then clean/organize. The studio is not done yet. It is a slow process for me while I am taking care of mom. I have about 4 hrs everyday to do all that I need or want to get done. That may seem like a lot of time, but you should see my list! LOL
 I will put the materials list below in case you are interested in a particular product I used.
 have a wonderful week and another post to follow this one!
Pea

OXOX card supplies
Lili of the valley image- Thomas the cat- preprinted and colored
Paper stack- MME butterfly
card base- 5 x 5- PTI- vintage white
Ranger stickles- star dust
MFT - oval die- for sentiment
sentiment stamp- Bo Bunny-stamped in versafine onyx ink
pink rhinestones from Making Memories
 your usual scotch ATG tape;), corner chomper etc.

THANKFUL FOR YOU-card supplies
Lili of the valley image- Thomas the cat- preprinted and colored
Paper stack-Country boutique- by Fancy pants
card base-recollections- 4.25 x 5.5 standard base card
Gray card stock- Bazzill-Dove Gray
Ranger stickles- star dust
Sentiment punch out- Fiskars small oval punch
Sentiment-Amy R- CC designs-Be Happy Set
your usual scotch ATG tape;), We R memory keepers 1/4 inch corner chomper etc.




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Both cards are so so sweet.
I love how you are combining cleaning/organizing and creating...best of both worlds :)

PEA said...

LOL thank you Tracy, I am really enjoying the time I am having while it lasts. LOL