Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Off Kilter

 Weeks go whipping right by and I  thinking to myself I haven't blogged! Where does that imaginary thing called TIME, go? I know it exists but it always seems to be out of my grasp.

 Have you ever watched a jellyfish? I mean for a long period of time? If you watch them for a short period of time, you will see them moving up and down. It is almost angelic. If you stand and study for a longer period of time, you will see that they start to move in a half sideways manner. Almost like they are worn out and simply swimming off kilter. Like a drunk trying to make his way, but no alcohol involved.
Lately this is exactly how I feel. Just a little off kilter, chasing that time we all chatter about.

My focus is on many things all at once. Not that there is anything new there. I have always been a person to handle many tasks at once.  Mentally organized, but you would never know that  by my pantry! LOL
I am always 10 steps ahead of myself in my mind. The problem is trying to get my body to catch up. This gal doesn't move like she used to.  Something I am working on.  The lists and plans are growing and I am not moving any faster. So, I guess it's time to take up walking again. Yep, just added to the list. LOL

 Speaking of lists, I am working the purging of things in my studio. Lots of things to go out the door. I don't know how I collected so much? Scratch that I do, but I didn't realize how much I have collected.  So I am keeping only what I love. I decided on that last year and it really helps me to decide what I really want and will use.

 I have a special order to complete, so I best get to it while the house is quiet.  I get to play in some paper tonight.
Blessings,Pea


2 comments:

Tracy said...

I have been off kilter for a year or so, lol.
When you figure out how to get our kilter straightened out…let me know, teehee.
So how is the walking coming along ;)

PEA said...

Walking and running a puppy now. LOL Lost 11 lbs