Friday, March 16, 2018

Head first down a rabbit hole

I am feeling a bit like Alice in Wonderland these days. My curiosity has taken over and I am bound for a nail biting adventure.
I have dabbled here and there in clay, not often though. It is a urge to create with it, but I have to be in a certain mood for it.

This was one of my favorite pieces. Simple and sweet. He kinda has a grandpa's grin, don't you agree? I am honestly more than 1 piece is being prepped. Hopefully after doing a few  I will find a groove of some kind and it wil begin to flow instead to stop forcing it.

Another piece I really enjoyed creating. Totally out of the box for me.  It is good to push yourself now and then. 
I have no idea what or who the next piece could be, going to be fun to find out.
 Until next time, make a happy memory.
Pea

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I have no doubt that you will find what your soul is looking for with clay!
Stacey

PEA said...

thank you my friend. I am not seeing it yet. With that though seeing is in the doing.
hugs,Pea