Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Americana Bunny!


Isn't he sweet? I just love this set and in fact one of my very favorites and I have to thank my friends( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) for pushing me to get it done. It was just a lonely head floating around the studio. Not knowing what to be when he grew up. LOL
I have Sweet Brody and the rest of this set listed on ebay this evening, ending on Wed. next week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260226613622&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Didn't get alot done today as I HAD to go to the FABRIC store for a FRIEND! * wink* Smirk* but it was good to get out for awhile.
Well I best to work. Can't get the sewing machine to run without me. Drats!
P.

6 comments:

NorthwindStar said...

Oh my goodness, what a truly sweet fella this bunny is. You did awesome my PeaNut...absolutely fantastic!!!! Wishing you many bids sweetness.

Hugs,
Lex

PEA said...

Thank you my friend. As always
Hugs,Pea

Doreen Frost said...

Hello Pea...I just love your new bun!!!! I especially love the feet..they are great!!

wishing you must success with the aution.

Hugs,
Doreen

PEA said...

Thank you Doreen,
How sweet of you to say.
Blessings,Pea

~Tonya said...

Isn't he so sweet. I wish you much luck with him.

Fabric shopping is always so much fun. It is always nice to get out.

Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
~Tonya

PEA said...

Thank you Tonya!
I hope he finds a good home.
Hugs,Pea