Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy TURKEY DAY!


I want to wish each and everyone of you a Very Happy Holiday. I am doing well and getting through. I just got a phone call from Jake and he is on his way HOME!!! He is in Atlanta and heading through customs. He will be home EARLY!!! I can't tell you how excited I am.

So on to more happiness . What do you all think of the new digs here at Pea Picker's? There are lots of changes coming and I hope you all will stay tuned and keep watch. I really want to know what you all think...? There is a GIVE AWAY coming really SOON! So stay tuned for that too.

Have a wonderful day and more goodies coming soon my friends. Thank you all for being there for me lately. Don't think I could have done it without you!
Hugs and blessings,Pea

4 comments:

~Tonya said...

LOVE the NEW look Pea!!! Very very nice. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Thanksgiving.

We all have so very much to be Thankful for.

I bet you can't wait to see your son...Tears of JOY will be there for sure.

Hugs,
~Tonya

PEA said...

Thank you Tonya. I love it too. Only one I had to go with my current banner. It will have to do for now I guess. Ready for some major changes*TEE HEE*
Dinner was very nice and I can't wait till tomorrow but the stupid vac just broke into pieces. Not really good with dog hair on the floor. Oh boy that will be fun to figure out what to do.

Tears of joy is right. There will be a flood gate! Yes very thankful.
Hugs,Pea

albasworld said...

Oh Pea, I am so thrilled for you and your son! What a great moment that will be.

I just adore the new look! The colors are just beautiful and in vogue now. Can't wait to see what else is in the making. Good luck with all of it and wish you an excellent weekend.

Hugs & smiles, alba

PEA said...

Thank you Alba,
How sweet of you to say. I am looking forward to all the changes. I am needing a bit of that in my life right now.
hugs,Pea