Sunday, November 30, 2008

NEW GOODIES


I have been up to my elbows in glue, paper and glitter. Just like when I was a kid. I would get a idea and then the rush began. This week has been wonderful like that. I guess my Angels were working overtime to get my butt moving!LOL


I actually have three ~NEW~ items for A TIME FOR PRIMITIVE.

This will update shortly this evening.


I am off to create more wonderful items for your holiday decorating. In a mood to sew this evening but will have some sculpting and painting to do as well.

Till then kiddies play nice and keep watching for the GIVE AWAY coming Very soon!

Blessings,Pea

8 comments:

~Tonya said...

Love the new buckets and such. I checked out your trees too...LOVE them.

Hey, where is your NEW background. I really liked it.

Wish you much luck. I am sure all of your goodies will sell. Too neat not too.

Take care.
Hugs,
~Tonya

~Tonya said...

Oh for crazy.......now it is there. That is too odd.

Just thought I would let you know.

Hugs,
~Tonya

PEA said...

Thank you Tonya. The trees are all gone but buckets not sold yet.

sometimes the background doesn't load for some reason. then I refresh and there it is.
Hugs,Pea

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Pea! I love your new glittery goodies!! They're all just beautiful ~ I hope you have a great week...xxoo, Dawn

PEA said...

Thank you Dawn. How sweet of you to say. Have a lovely week yourself.
hugs,Pea

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Pea ,those are so cute . and oh my goodness your ginger is ADORABLE!!! I can see why she is your favorite :)

Renae

PEA said...

Thank you so much Renae! What a doll you are.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,Pea

Cookie said...

oh girl... i love these buckets! I've been locked away too long and feel like I've lost touch with everyone.
Just wanted to pop in and wave howdy ♥