Wednesday, May 13, 2009

crescent hill designs

Lance of Crescent Hill Designs tagged me... It is a simple little tag and so here it goes. Thank you Lance. You are a {Ken} doll! LOL

The tagging rules are:
1. name your tagger
2. write six unimportant things that make you happy.
3 then tag six bloggers.

1. Family, faith and friends
2. puppy breath
3.Paper, paper and more paper
4.My quilt blanket made all hand quilted by my best friend
5.rainy days in the studio
6. a squeeky ball and two dogs that sound like a herd of elephants.LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pea.....
Puppy breath is good till they about 5 m and then its raunchy LOL...Heard of elephants I hear alot...

Smiles,
Sonia :)

Anonymous said...

Puppy breath is a good one, I love my doggie but can't say the same about his breath! ☺