Sunday, May 31, 2009
So very honored
In this life of internet we get to "meet" many people through the comfort of our favorite chair. We chat with them about art, everyday woes, and special moments. The special moments seem to be the ones that visit less frequently but which makes them all the more special.
Even though it is very difficult at times to really get to know someone through this invisible barrier sometimes we feel a special friendship or kinship.
Sonia of the is one of those special people that I have had the pleasure of getting to know a wee bit through her postings, sweet comments and wonderful sculptures. She stops by often and always with a smile and encouraging word. Thank you for that Sonia.
Sonia bestowed me with a award. A honor and I gladly accept it. She said and I quote"
10. Pea....Oh you always make me laugh..and inspire me with your determination."
I am not really sure what she meant by... inspiring her with my determination but I will take it! I love that I can inspire someone. It makes me feel like I am giving something without even trying. LOL Doing and not working at it is always a GOOD THING!
So this is the award and I will pass this on to a few people. These people honor me with their friendship, spirit and guide me when I feel lost. There are a few that will not be listed but you know who you are...T~, GYW~ and MO. These are in no special order.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved
– preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog
I pass this award on to a few people! If you have received this award before of get over it and just put another notch on your belt.
1. Renee- girl you are always such a speedy girl trying to catch you is like chasing stars but I admire you for your drive and down home humor.
2. Jenny of Wonders of Whimsy
Jenny, I admire you greatly for your drive to save all the kitties and still find time to create art for your home and others. Now you have added school to your list. You go girl!
3.Linda of Meadowbrook Cabin
Linda is a very sweet soul and makes some of the prettiest dolls. Always offers friendship where ever she visits.
4. Shay of Olde Colonial Peddler I admire her most for her faith and grace. Life has thrown many challenges to her and yet she continues on with a smile and unwavering faith.
5. Pam The old softee spins tales and creations that always leaves me with a giggle. laughing makes ya live longer right? Well I think I should live to be a very old lady and guess what I am half way there! LOL
Now I am not leaving anyone out. YOU are very special to me and I thank you for visiting me, encouraging me on my way and leave a smile on my soul. Feel free to accept the award and post it on your blog. Be sure to pass it on.
may you be blessed.