Thursday, September 1, 2011

A sister Tag





Here is another tag that I made for another friend. It is the sister to the tag below. This tag is also made from recycled punch package but it is a tag with in a tag. I love making these. It is so much fun. They go pretty quickly really. On this one I had to wait a while for the gloss accents to dry though.
This is how it looked when it arrived at my friends house.


this is how it looks removed from the outer tag. I love this one.
Well I made each a few more things but been bad lately about taking pictures. I keep forgetting in my rush to get them to their new homes.
One more post for tonight and off to bed.
Hugs,Pea

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my you have been a busy girl.
Beautiful tag, love the colours and that lace is gorgeous.

PEA said...

Thank you Tracy. Yep on a roll!
LOL it is about time huh? LOL