Monday, February 27, 2012

it has been a month already? OMG

yea it has been a month, a MONTH since I have posted. I just don't know where the time goes. Okay so I have been busy, I mean like reallly busy. I have a few projects done and have about 5 to try to get done in the next 10 days and then I am taking a few days off. OMG I am wiped out. Here is a little something I completed. 1 picture and a video. Enjoy my friends and I will try and be back sooner, Okay PROMISE to TRY!!! LOL
 have a great one and don't forget to make something.
 Pea~

6 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Pea, as always.
Oh ya and you are NOT lame ;)
Off to check out your video :)

Schell said...

Oh so pretty! Hugs!

PEA said...

thank you Tracy so much. glad to know I am not lame. LOL

PEA said...

thank you Schell Belle, hugs,Pea

Anonymous said...

Hi Pea, I apologize for not coming over to visit in forever! I hope you've been well...I can see you're still creating fabulous things!

PEA said...

Hello Theanne, thank you sweetie. Ya know life happens and you just have to take care of you! thank you for always putting a smile on my face.
hugs,Pea