Sunday, July 22, 2012

a few projects.

 First off I made another photo/memo holder. I love how this turned out. Couldn't have made this if I didn't hoard a tart mold. *wink*
here is another view
 For our Christmas in July celebration over at pfattmarketplace.com here is the link HERE!

Next up would be my dressform Tree topper. Inspired by Miranda edney and Charlene Gibson as well as the cage was inspired by a antique I saw a few weekends ago.
I love the simplicity of her. I think she could go into any decor and any style of tree. I kept her very fuss free so that she would maintain her vintage appeal.

Here is another view of her.
 My last piece to share today is a canvas tile. I made this as a challenge for Limor's july video challenge. You can check that out HERE!
here is another view of this piece
These pieces were tons of fun. I am working on a couple more. I will be posting them soon. If you want more details of these pieces. I have videos up of all three. Here is the link for the tile.
thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful work as always my friend.
I love the dress form, you are a master of those beauties :)