Sunday, March 8, 2009

HUGE wool SALE


Hello Everybody,
Don't know if you saw this or not but it won't last forever and a good deal is a good deal. I know I am for that any day of the week. Not only that Ann's wool is the best!
I stole this from Tonya of Back porch pickins, she said I could. Thanks T~

Ann over at ~Crowing About Primitives~ is having a HUGE WOOL SALE!! This is not your average sale...she has marked them down to 5 bucks or less (from what I seen) and you will get FREE Shipping, if you simply post her sale on your blog and mention it to her, with your order! I think that is a GREAT Sale, if I do say so myself!!

Here is just a small sample of what she has to say about the above picture (oh and I LOVE his wool, one of my favorites)...

Tawny Creamy White Ram's Lamb Wool
This is a 1 oz. bag of a soft creamy white ram's lamb woolStaple lengths are 8 - 9 inches long.... Tawny is super soft with a brilliant curl to her..
Price: 8.25
SALE PRICE 5.00
So, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Ann's Wool selling Blog and you will be glad that you did!! I will have pictures to show later...of my little dollie, that is wearing those sweet little shoes, that I posted a while back. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Pea, I ordered some of Ann's wool last year and it is gorgeous!! It smelled wonderful and for those of you that have had wool come otherwise you can appreciate Ann's extra effort!! This is just the nicest, longest staple wool I had received in ages and makes great doll hair. I highly recommend it! Good for you for giving Ann's wool a shout-out!
Laurie

PEA said...

Laurie,
I couldn't agree more. I have purchased wool from LOTS of folks and Ann's is the best. The length the pieces are listed are that length and no throw away hair.
Thanks for stopping by sweetie. I am a busy girl and I will have some peeks soon.
Hugs,Pea