Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things are looking up a bit.


Well today I am feeling a bit better. Talking not so much like I swallowed the biggest frog on earth the bad news is DD got my frog. OH boy. Even being sick today she had the biggest news and couldn't wait to tell me. Her name was in the local Paper the Bremerton Sun. She was in the sports section of the paper as the first Upcoming player to watch for her golf team. She was on cloud nine as the list came in order from the coach. Whoo hoo- you go little girl! He told us she is a natural and thrilled to have her on the team. Wish she had joined her freshman year.. Oh well things turn out the way they are supposed to be I guess. She does love it and I know this because Katie hates the cold and yet she never complains when she is on the field freezing her toots off chasing a little white ball.LOL

The mechanic called today and the new computor for the car is in. Now have to wait for another part tomorrow. But hopefully will have the car soon. I can't wait to be able to go out again. Wasn't it me a few days ago complaining about being in the car? LOL Can't win all the time I guess.
Well I am off to work. With being sick I haven't got much done. I would only work for short spurts and go to bed. Can't sew if your eyes are crossed.
Have a wonderful weekend. I looking to going to the quilt shop to spend some free pennies on fabric. whoo hoo free fabric I love those words together. LOL
Blessings,Pea

P.S. it won't let me load the picture. Our new router showed up today so hopefully that will fix the internet problems we have had.

8 comments:

albasworld said...

Good for her! Maybe she found her niche but whether it will be her future or not, it is nice that she is enjoying something so much as well as being good at it.

Get well soon, Pea!

Hugs, alba

PEA said...

Thank you Alba. She is happy and that is all that matters. she is enjoying her senior year.
I am getting better slowly but surely.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,Pea

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Glad you are feeling a tad better Pea !

So, shall we call your dd Tigress .. :o) Glad she is excelling and doing well with her golfing..

did you mention free fabric... where... :o)

Hugs to you !
Linda

PEA said...

LOL You are funny girl!
Free fabric is from my quilt store after spending some bucks there for 6 months. whoo whoo I am happy. So off I go tomorrow. yeh.
hugs,pea

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Yep, I've had those kinds of weeks too. Glad things are looking up for you. And thanks for adding my giveaway to your blog sidebar--2 entries for you~
:)

Cathy

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awesome news about your daughter!!!! Woo-hoo!! I agree with Linda, "Tigress" should be her new nickname!
Sorry to hear you're sick. I had some kind of creepy crud last week. Hopefully you're feelin' better now. :> )
~Peanut

PEA said...

Thank you Cathy. I hate those kind of weeks. Thank goodness a week is only seven days. LOL
Blessings,Pea

PEA said...

Thank you Peanut. I told her Tigress and she laughed at that. Said was silly but sweet. Who knows where this will take her.
The crud is passed thank Goodness.
I am feeling much better and back to busy.
Blessings,Pea