Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quilt books and Rug hooking wool added


Hello Everyone,
I have been busy today listing a few things in my eBay page. I have some precut rug hooking wool and a few quilt books listed, as well as one of my Pin Keeps with free shipping on most items.
I am off and running again to the studio. Orders to get completed and sent out this week. Then I am gonna play with some new stuff- tee hee. Don't worry I will show you all.
Have a wonderful week. I will be living in the car again. LOL For the next 5 months. OH boy.
Blessings,Pea

2 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Pea,

Your kitty shakers are precious ! Love your birdie pinkeep... I still haven't gotten around to making a pinkeep... I have been wanting to.. but since a very dear customer sent me one as a surprise...
Be careful running up and down the road !
Merry March Days !
Hugs,
Linda

PEA said...

LOL Thank you Linda,
I know what you mean by a sweet customer. I keep my gold needles in that one for my penny work.
Have a great day!
Hugs,Pea