Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just checking in


Hello Everyone,
Well I have been rocking right along for the items for the show. I will try and remember to take the camera. Don't have but a week left and don't have much so far but something is better than nothing. Getting my website stuff as well has me stretched really thin but I am getting it done. Only so much of me to go around. Wish I could convince my family of that.
Tomorrow is my son's birthday. To be technical about it he is already older as he was born overseas. We will have the whole gang and all their partners here for dinner and yours truly will be cooking a big ol' meal again. He wanted my beef stroganof for dinner. It is yummy but takes about a hour to cook. I won't even arrive back home from golf practice for the kids until about 6 pm. What we do for our kids.
Ty will be 23. I feel so old. Where has the time gone? I feel like I have spent it in the spin cycle of the washing machine. Just plain dizzy. All so much of a blur. I guess I am feeling like that because of this month. It is going to be that way for awhile I am told by my family as there are all these upcoming events. I need a vacation I tell ya. Calgon stinks so that is out. LOL
Well I must go back to the dungeon before Egor makes a mess.
Have a great week.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER. WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Pea,

Yep, I know what you mean by being in the spin cycle ... when we were children.. time went so slow... now, I need 48 hours in one day !

Take a deep breath and an extra long shower... get some Bath and Body Works smelly shower gel.. LOL

Maybe you can train Egor to help you sew ! LOL...

Hugs,
Linda

PEA said...

Hi Linda,
Tis true. Wish we had more hours in the day. I am just plain tired I guess.
I love some of B & B. That is a great idea. Just need to stop and breathe.
ha ha Egor is a messy fella and is no help at all.
But a work in progress.
Hugs,Pea

~Tonya said...

A Happy Belated Birthday to TY!! I hope everything fell into place for you.

Yes, you sound busy, keeps you out of trouble. LOL That ia what I have always been told.

I hope you get all your things done for your show.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
~Tonya

{Daydreamer} said...

Cute photo, Pea. I hope he had a happy b-day.
H :)

Anonymous said...

save your money, and fly away with me to orlando....you know we will have fun!

Happy birthday to tyler!
mindy

PEA said...

Ha ha,
trouble Tonya? Me? You must have me confused with someone else.;* LOL
I am working but spent most of the day in town- oh bother.
Everything went well for the celebration and it was all yummy.
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Thank you Heather. It was a wonderful evening.
~Pea

PEA said...

If I could teach pennies to make more baby pennies it would be all good. LOL
It would be fun.
Thanks sweetie
~P