Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recovering


I had to take a few days to regain my strength after Mom's visit and all that driving, meetings, house hunting and etc. I put almost a 1,000 miles on my car in one month. That is with Katie's golf and Mom's visit. Going to Port Orchard every day sometimes twice a day from here is a LOT of MILES. Don't know how many exactly around (25 miles one way) but it is almost 40 minutes or more by freeway to the office.
I am completely wiped out and it starts again tomorrow. I will be up and out of here bright and early. I have to go to the inspection on the house she found. If it passes and all goes well it will be hers. Prayers appreciated if you are so inclined to do so. I am praying this is the one. She has returned home and would be very costly for her to return again. Not only that she has to sell her current home, pack and move yet. The home needs some things done. A few minor repairs, paint, a new bit of carpet in the livingroom and hallway. A furnace will be the biggie and a few windows. Still the best house all around for her.
I will have to paint along with a laundry list of other Honey Do's but I hope to work on it a little at a time. I have some helpers here so that should will be okay.
Currently working on a few projects of my own and trying to get ready for a show that is sneaking up on me fast.
I hope to have a dolly for eBay tomorrow. Been a long time since I have listed a dolly on ebay. I will announce it if I do. Until then my friends enjoy some sunshine and flowers.
Blessings,Pea

8 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

hope you find time to relax soon!

Unknown said...

Pea,

Blessings on all you are having to do...Deep breath girlie....Hope you have a good week.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Pea,
I hope this is the house, and all turns out good.I would be exhausted to all that running .
I love the picture by the way very pretty .

Have a good day :)
Hugs
Renae

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I feel your pain..just had Grandpas estate sale and now I have a baby shower I am hosting for a co-worker... no fun time... I hope you at least get a little "fun" time??? sooooooon???? Hugs, MO

PEA said...

Thanks Jenny. Me too!

PEA said...

Thank you Sonia,
Deep breathing isn't working. I need a drink and a bubble bath! I don't drink at all but right now it sounds good. Too bad I have to go to class tonight.
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Renae,
well not so good. I will post here why in a bit. Thank you. My best friend took that picture for me.
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Mo,
I know you have had a lot to deal with too sweetie. I am so sorry. Come on over and we will have coffee and gripe.
Hugs and prayers to you my dear.
Hugs,Pea