Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY POST~NEW~ Pattern


Hello everyone,
I have some happy announcements for you. For those that love Halloween patterns I have a NEW PATTERN! I am very excited by this pattern. I really pushed all the envelopes putting it together for you. It comes with 6 color pictures even.
You can find the instant download for it here
http://www.patternmart.com/pattern/11616/HALLOWEEN+DOLL+FOLK+ART+WITCH+AND+GHOST+E+PATTERN

Also I am very proud to say that I was featured on Etsy Treasury. I can't tell you how honored I am to have Anne leave me such sweet comments and use my pattern for one of her pics. Can you say tickled orange? LOL
here is the link for you see.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c4a6c9772896d91cb5872f5/harvesting-pumpkins?index=1

I want to thank you all for sticking by me and stopping by. It is appreciated more than I could ever express into words.
May you be blessed with a wonderful week!
Pea~

6 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Pea! Great Happy Post! Congrats on your etsy treasury! Your cat and pumpkin pattern is perfect among the fabulous orange fest collection.

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Jingle said...

Oh, I love these! Yay for your treasury!!!

PEA said...

Thank you Lisa, so sweet of you to stop by and leave some nice comments.
Bless you!
pea

PEA said...

Thank you Jingle. So nice of you to stop by!

Sandy said...

I'm moving my RA blog party to a new Home . . .

RAGS

Hope to see ya there!
~S~

PEA said...

thanks sweetie! I will check it out.