Thursday, July 22, 2010

Progress...


Oh the studio is coming along in between coats of paint drying and sanding a few things. I take a bit of time and I put up some pretties for me to enjoy.
Another artist's work I admire framed here. Karen from Lovella Ranch That little raven haired beauty reminds me of my Sue. The redhead reminds me of my Mom when she was younger. Just something about these prints that I had to have. Very reasonable as well. They are printed on bible pages. Framed from Wally world with the mattes were a steal at 6 bucks each.

The sign was made from a gal I met at a show and loved her signs. I don't do the wood stuff so had to have it.
Do you see the pretty blue wall?- the first picture is the correct color. Oh I love that color. Called River's edge. It is very muted and soothing. Inspiring as well. I just have the one wall painted that color. The rest of the walls are creamy like buttermilk. I still have furniture to finish, a chair to completely recover and a bit more straightening and moving things about. It is coming together. In between sewing dollies that is. LOL
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Pea

No comments: