Saturday, June 30, 2012

Remember my sneak peek?

 Remember I teased you with just a wee peek of this pretty? Well I wanted to share that I created something but the person I made this for watches my blog. So I couldn't. She received her package on Tuesday and so now I can show you more.
 yes, this is a cupcake ballerina. I repainted her, used some stickles. Cut off the base and added a Tim Holtz washer to place her on the letter.
 A Tim Holtz book plate and a butterfly wing. Along with some old sheet music and a wee bit of lace.
 Now for the full view.

 I really love how this piece turned out!  Thanks to everyone for stopping by.
 Blessings,Pea

4 comments:

dwaldenrn said...

So very pretty, but of course I am not suprised. You always do such gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing.

PEA said...

awwwww thank you so much. That put a big smile on my face.
Blessings,pea

Tracy said...

This is beautiful my friend.
Love the colours and the thought out embellishments.

PEA said...

thank you so much Tracy!
hugs,Pea