Thursday, August 2, 2012

A new funky tag

 I have been creating lots, but mainly kinda funky mixed media stuff lately. It can be so much fun. Remember when you were a kid and you were told to color outside the lines? No care was needed? I loved those days of art when you could just create what your heart and soul decided to create. This is what I have been doing lately.
Not fussy, not clean by any means just plain use what ever and lay it down. So freeing. The out come isn't always my favorite but ya know it is teaching me a lot about myself in the process. I am okay using colors that I have never cared for in combination with colors I do love. I have a lot of supplies and am going to use what I have to create with. So lots of projects. Just play. Some thought out carefully and some just going with the flow.

 I made a tutorial of this tag but really having issues loading it. I have to speed it up have been so busy I need to do more research to be able to do this. It is very time consuming. I haven't had much time lately. Mom and doctors have kept me away from my studio and my home. Good thing I don't have a job outside of the home. I would never sleep. LOL

here is another view of this tag
 I think I am gonna just relax this evening. I am so very tired and my brain is mush. Lots to do tomorrow.
 Have a great week
Pea

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Another beautiful tag.
Where did you go that encouraged you to colour outside the lines, I was never told that, teehee.
I just ordered some stamps...shhhh I will be picking them up with another special package this week ;)

PEA said...

hee hee, I love to color outside the line. the rebel in me. Tee hee.
Yay for new stamps. can't wait to see.
Hugs,Pea