Monday, August 27, 2012

bad pictures

 I was in a rush as usual. and took the pictures, mailed off the cards and didn't check the pictures. BLAH! OMG they are awful:( So I am gonna just have to deal with it and show them anyway.  Even though the pictures do not show how pretty these cards are they are going to special ladies who deserve a smile.
 This is a tag that I created to hold a charm as a thank you gift.
 It was something fun I haven't done in a while. I love the fabscraps paper in the back ground. Using what I have lately instead of hoarding has been very freeing and totally fun.
 Next is a card I copic colored with a magnolia image.
again fabscraps paper, the butterflies were cut out with my stamping up die and the rose and sentiment are MFT! Super cute blues and browns. A bit of fiber I haven't used in forever for the accent on the flower.
 the inside is the same beige stripe and a sentiment banner. Simple. I wish my pictures would have turned out! Just not my day today I guess.
The second one is also the little stamp I gave Tracy for her birthday. I couldn't wait to color this one. Hello, little butterfly is the name. Super cute isn't she? I did this one is blues with the same papers from the fabscraps collections. Love this paper.
I also added some bo bunny paper and some MME to this backdrop as well as some cheese cloth. The flowers are WOC sweet little ones. Got the layout for this from a sketch. I really liked the end result. The inside is pretty much the same as the one above.
Just the papers are polka dot and the sentiment is the same.
 Now for another tag and a piece of jewelry I made for someone sweet.
the tag is meant to hold the necklace. I got the kit a while ago as a gift. I put all the charms and a few more along with extra chain on the kit. I think it turned out great.
 Fabscraps paper and a enchantmentsscrapbooking.com flower.
 So that is it for now. I will have way more to show tomorrow. Gotta redo a video I took today. My computer says it doesn't have enough memory left to hold the file? Don't know about that but gonna have to figure a bunch of stuff out. Not what I like to do- technical stuff.
 Have a great day
Pea





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your tags are gorgeous, as always.
Beautiful cards, perfect colouring. I haven't inked my stamp up yet :(

PEA said...

LOl I know you will! Thank you my friend!
Hugs,Pea