Friday, November 23, 2012

CC designs Christmas

 I managed to make a few cards for Christmas for a few very special people. Some for family and a few special friends who are like family. I haven't decided who all they are yet, but we will see who hits the "nice" list. LOL Just kidding. Don't beat me up, my humor is hanging by a thread;) I got the idea for these cards from Jo From PaperDrama on Youtube.  She makes the cutest cards:) Thanks Jo!
 All of these were stamped on Gina K paper Layer weight 80 lb. With Memento black ink.

The materials vary from card to card. I will try to go in order. They all have the CC Designs Elf Lucy stamp. Each one was copic colored and cut out.
skin-colors all the same for each face-E0000, E000, E00,R20,BV00
Hair-E33,E35,E37
Clothing-R37,R59 C0,C1,C3
The first card- top left was cut out with my Nestabilities by Spellbinders Oval small
Red bazzill card base.
 Papertrey inks White linen Vellum for the back ground. Ran it through the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries embossing folder
Pearls. Michael's colored with a copic
Sentiment from Recollections dollar bin
 Silver "Stickles" was used on the bells
 Glass glitter in super fine clear around the oval
Bethany Lowe tinsel around the outside edge

Card Number 2-  My Favorite.
 Card stock- The paper company- Seaglass Metallic
 PTI White Linen Vellum( used on all) with T.H. Flurries embossing folder
Repeat of Seaglass paper for the MFT Decorative Doily Duo (Diecut)
 SpellBinders- classic circle- small
Stickles-Star Dust
Sentiment-Bo Bunny "Father Christmas Set" Stamped on scraps
Snowflake- pearl button- Michael's crafts
Copic colors
skin-colors all the same for each face-E0000, E000, E00,R20,BV00
Hair -E33,E35,E37
clothing-B0000, B000,B00, B02

 Card Number 3
Full stamping
Card base- The paper Company - Red Cardinal Metallic
 PTI White Linen Vellum( used on all) with T.H. Flurries embossing folder
skin-colors all the same for each face-E0000, E000, E00,R20,BV00
Hair-E33,E35,E37
Clothing-R37,R59 C0,C1,C3
Silver accents- Gel pen - Jelly Roll-Gun metal
Sentiments- red paper border the Red cardinal Metallic
Sentiment stamp from Bo Bunny"Father Christmas Set"
Snowflake buttons- Michaels

Card Number 4 and 5 are the same card and I accidentally loaded it twice:(
-Bazzill -coconut cream Card base
-Recollections-Metallic sapphire blue
 Papertrey inks White linen Vellum for the back ground. Ran it through the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries embossing folder
Spellbinders- circle- small for image circle
MFT Decorative Doily Duo (Diecut)- repeat of Recollections paper
Queen for the day -blue pearls
The paper company-Sentiment from the snowflake collection
MFT border die- icicle border coated in delta white paint
Texture on edge of image- Delta sparkle snowtex
Martha Stewart- snowflake punch- on PTI Vellum Linen white
Recollections- snowflake- bling
Copic colors
skin-colors all the same for each face-E0000, E000, E00,R20,BV00
Hair-E30 E31,E55
Clothing- C0,C1,C3,C4,B93,B95,B97
Ranger distress "Stickles" in Silver on the bells

Card Number 6
The green one for my Dear Katie and James
Card base- Bazzill-palo Verde Metallic
Papertrey inks White linen Vellum for the back ground. Ran it through the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries embossing folder
 Spellbinders Classic Oval large and Scalloped Oval Large
Sentiment- on scraps-The paper company-Sentiment from the snowflake collection

Copic colors
skin-colors all the same for each face-E0000, E000, E00,R20,BV00
hair-E50,E42,E43
Clothing- C0,C1,C3, G20, YG03, YG25 these are the best match but what I had.
Beaded snowflakes- Jolee's Boutique

 So that is my cards. I have a few more done I will have to snap pictures of. I have been going in circles with Mom over the past few weeks. It is hard trying to decide the rest of someone's life. Especially when none of us asked for these circumstances. I just pray i can make good choices for us all. Even though my heart wants different things then my head knows within in reason would not be good for any of us.
 Blessings to you all
Pea










2 comments:

Tracy said...

All of your cards are gorgeous.
I love this stamp...I want it ;)

PEA said...

Thank you Tracy, I am glad that I got this one and you need to tell santa- quick;)
you were just upgraded to nice instead of naughty.... LOL