Saturday, December 6, 2008

~OVER STOCK SUPPLY SALE~


My friends, I have more then 10 lbs of glitter. I have 2 of every color. 99% of it glass glitter. So with that being said, I decided I needed to down size and sell them for what I purchased them for. I am NOT trying to make a gain, just selling it for what I paid for it.
So I have 5 colors here available. All are labeled fine grade glass glitter. 1 (med) red color, 1 Christmas green, 1 gold, 1 black and white pearl.
The three bottles are marked 2 oz but actually weigh 2.4 EACH. The black is 3 ounces and the pearl is 1.4 oz for a grand total of 11.4 ounces. The price for the whole set is 19.00 plus 4.80 priority shipping unless you want parcel which I can do that too.
I have not used any out of these bottles just way too much glitter around here. LOL
If you are interested just contact me at phillanes@yahoo.com I can invoice you through paypal. Thanks so much and have a great day.

5 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

10lbs..holy smokes gal!!!

:)D

Old World Primitives said...

Wow, 10 lbs is some serious glitter! I am also stopping by to let you know that you have won an award on my blog. :)

Stephanie

PEA said...

doreen,
Yep, I have a habbit of getting and then folks gift to me. So yep 10 lbs is alot but have gone through a ton of it this year. LOL
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

stephanie,
Oh how sweet of you. I will post this in a day or two. I have a bit of catching up to do first.
Hugs,Pea

Sarah said...

Hi Pea thanks for stoppin by my blog and leaving a comment. I love glass glitter this looks gorgeous. i sell my art on ebay
there is a link on my blog or you can find them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280324439650

Thanks for your support

Hugs Sarah xx