Monday, August 22, 2011

100 posts behind


Ha ha, couldn't resist as that is how I feel. I have been so busy with Mom, wedding stuff for our youngest sons wedding sneaking up on us that I haven't had time to blog. I felt I couldn't put it off any longer. For the June swap I received my box from Amy of worker4ever123 on Youtube. here is the link to her channel with the box she created for me.

LINK:

She created the most beautiful box, journal and all sorts of yumminess for me. I felt so honored to have her make a creation for me. If you would like to see me open all my goodies you can watch my youtube video and the link for that is HERE:
So this is the first post of many to catch up. I have been very busy and have a few bad things pop up too. Lost a dear friend to cancer recently. Been a hard month. My Nephew Alex had open heart surgery last week. Thank GOD he is doing well and is home already. He is so amazing and strong just like his mom. That was a huge blessing.
Hope you have a wonderful week. I will return when time allows. Blessings,Pea

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear about all the sad goings on in your life right now.
But so excited for you to see your son get married. Enjoy the day my friend. And bring lots of kleenex, I have a feeling you will need it ;)

PEA said...

You know it Tracy! Lots of tears. LOL
Thank you my friend.
Pea