Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another storage idea

 Hello Everyone,
 I have been plugging along at the studio. Spent most of the day yesterday and some of today continuing on with the organizing. It  finally looks like I have done something. LOL One side is clean. LOL

 I just finished with the die cutting area and this is what I did to the spellbinders, Paper trey Ink and My favorite things dies. I love them all but wanted one place to put them all. I had to store the Memory box dies inthe old CD wallet for now. I need to purchase another large one but kinda snowed in at the moment. See video for details. LOL
 I have vowed to have this done by Saturday and I think I might actually get done tomorrow. We shall see.
 Have a great night and see you with the reveal soon!
 Hugs,Pea

8 comments:

Schell said...

Love this storage idea! I think Jeremy is getting me a cuttlebug for my birthday so I can get the nestabilities dies :0) That is a great view, snow or not :0) Hugs!

PEA said...

thanks Schell bell. You don't have a big shot? the nesties work in that too.

Dena said...

I use the same exact storage method for mine. The only difference is that I used an 8 1/2 x 11 Album with double 5x7 photo sleeves and 8X10 page protectors and I buy the magnetic vent covers at home depot. I think they are 8x15 and come in a 3 pack. The only problem is that it is starting to get heavy. I'm in to Cheery Lynn Design dies and I think they are even heavier than the MFT and PTI dies. Beautiful view. It should look like that at my house tomorrow afternoon. Yuck. hate snow.

Tracy said...

Perfect way to store these dies.
Yeah you are almost done sh1t shifting...oh I mean organizing, lol.

bayrayschild said...

Hi Pea!
Just popping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hugs, Audrey

PEA said...

hey Dena, magnetic vent covers? huh? could you snap a pic for me please so I can find these? I don't have a single cherry lynn design die. have to go find one to see. LOL I have one slot open in my book. LOL
I hate snow too, now we have rain melting it. YAY!!!
hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Tracy, you are snot! LOL that is two for you this week. yes, I am almost done sh1t shifting. LOL Oh organizing.

PEA said...

thank you Audrey! how very sweet. Thank you so very much.
Hugs,Pea