Wednesday, January 25, 2012

first project for 2012

 I couldn't take it any longer, I had to create something... LOL
 So I came across this image i had colored at Christmas time and decided it would be perfect the winter swap I am in. I had the blue background page already inked and colored as well. So I threw it all together and this is the end result. I really like it even if it is colored pencils. I didn't have all the Copic colors I needed to do this in those.
 I love these stamps, some of my favorites. In fact I think they are the ones I am most drawn too. LOL

  I used a different dimensional on this card and not crazy about them. they are foam squares by scotch. blah. they pop up unevenly.
Then I had to do the inside like Arlene of butterflykisses does. I love how she does her cards. Here it is.  It does make it looks special inside.
 So at least I did something this month. LOL Now back to work/play with me. See ya soon with a few videos. I was tagged in the "your favorite things for 2011" ya all know this list will be long. LOL
 hugs,Pea

6 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Sweet! That looks like a major project to me. Blessings and keep on creating.

Schell said...

Love it! Such an adorable card :0) Hugs!

Tracy said...

Your card is so sweet.
I love how you sprinkled the snow on there :)

PEA said...

thank you Patty. Really just made from scraps.
Blessings,Pea

PEA said...

Schell Belle! I have missed you sweet thing. Feel like I have been gone forever out of the country. LOL
Thank you,Pea

PEA said...

thank you Tracy, I cheated and used snowtex. Not colored with copics but pencils instead but still fun!
Have a great week.
hugs,Pea