Saturday, January 5, 2013

favorite cards for the year 2012

 I don't think that I made a lot of projects at all. In fact I think I sucked at getting most anything done this past year. I used to keep track of all the things I made in a year. One year I made 3,000 items. Now that was a year that I was doing shows. But yes that is correct. My girlfriend and I kept track as it was a contest. It was fun though. I don't do shows anymore. Do I miss it? yea, I miss the money at Christmas and visiting with my customers but not the work, sweat, heartache, and dragging all that stuff around in the car weekend after weekend.
 I think I am going to keep a journal about my projects again. It just helps me get going more I believe.
 So now on to the cards for the year. Here are a few of my favs.
 One of my all time favs made with Prima Printery.
This was all scraps that I had laying around. One of Enchantments scrapbooking.com's flowers. LOVE

ok, this is a tag but still one I like very much. Pink Paislee paper. Love this collection.

a sweet tilda image I colored. Now I really am not good at coloring yet, but I am working on it. I am gonna get better.

a birthday card for my hubs 50th birthday. I colored the image on this one too. Cosmo cricket paper.

this was probably my favorite card and I so totally cheated;) I used a pre-colored gorgous girl image. The flower is a hair scrunchie I cut off. I loved it. Wish I could color like this...ah someday maybe.

Now these two cards ended up looking like twins. I had no idea that 4 months later I would make the same card again. Same paper stack- my minds eye and a magnolia image. How funny?! So not intentional.

another card using up a few scraps I had on the desk and a Recollections bird charm. Love it.
again a lot of this card is left overs from the project. More flowers from enchantments and a bow that looks like a butterfly.

this was for a guys birthday. I really love the grunge on this one. So much fun to create.

Finally this is actually the first card I made for 2012. I love making winter cards. A sweet MFT image. Some of my favorite images are these little girls.
 So that is it for cards for 2012. I guess I made more then I thought. At least I made 12 or so. Okay, so one a month- kinda .LOL
 Next post will be favorite projects. I don't think there will be many of those but who knows? Maybe I will surprise myself?
Pea
















2 comments:

Tracy said...

All your cards are beautiful.
I think you know a few of my favourites ;)
Looking forward to seeing what you create in the new year :)

PEA said...

thank you tracy. You are always supportive!
big hugs,Pea