Wednesday, January 30, 2013

first card for 2013

 I made a birthday card for my friend. Not at all what I had planned to do. I love this Inkadinkado stamp set. I wanted to color the image with my copics but wouldn't you know I am missing 1 green out of every green combo. LOL I think it is funny really and frustrating at the same time.

 So I had colored him in blue/blah is all I can say. So I pulled the hardly ever used chalks( found as I was cleaning my room) and used them. Now with chalks I get blotches. Blah, so how to fix that? Um crackle accents is how. It turned out perfect.
 Yes, the card was inspired by Kristina Werner. She does the stitching around the card. I do love her simple cards and that is what I was going for.
 The inside part of the sentiment cracks me up.
Kinda how I feel after just celebrating another birthday;)
So here is the list of supplies, thanks for stopping by.

Recollections card base and envelope. standard card
Papers Echo Park-this and that graceful
Stamp- inkadinkado-age is a number
pebbles- chalk
ranger- archival ink- black
ranger- crackle accents
sakura-white roller( stitching lines)
linen thread-discount papercrafts.etsy
We r Memory keepers- corner chomper- 1/2 inch
scotch- atg gun susan g coleman
MFT sketch # 69
PTI- happy birthday- clear stamp

Now off to edit a video for You tube. just something fun. I have a few more to do tomorrow;)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww your card is so cute.
I love how you coloured this little fella, so cute ;)
Unlisted huh....I know your number, teehee.

PEA said...

shut up! hee hee Tracy. yep and I know your shoe size. LOL
thanks sweetie.