Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pea HIT THE JACK~POT!!!




My Group WSOAPP has been having a Fall/ Halloween swap. I was the lucky gal to get Karmen from Crows in the Holler.
She does lovely work and boy did she ~SPOIL ME!~


I received this lovely dolly which I love. Well wouldn't you? She is so pretty and a witch as well and I collect both. Plus a little clay pumpkin bucket too. How darling.


Then she sent all these other wonderful goodies along with her. The rusty pumpkin and cinnamon candle, Yummy chocolates which disappeared very quickly- LOL and wood acorns.



The acorns now that was kinda funny. You see my family is German. The Germans believe that acorns are a sign of luck and prosperity. I love acorns! They are one of my favorite things to study. So that was very touching. Then if that wasn't enough she also sent this cool battery candle light. I love candle lights and candles as well. So from the bottom of my heart Karmen. Thank you so very much!!!


Big hugs,Pea

10 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

Oh you did hit the jackpot!
I am gonna start picking up acorns!
Beth

~Tonya said...

WOW!! Karmen sure spoiled you! I LOVE that CAT and them acorns, you are one lucky gal!

I am still a waiting on my swap from out TDIPT swap. I do not know who it is from, we shall see, when I get my package.

Hugs,
~Tonya

PEA said...

Beth,
Thank you so much. Acorns are unique just like us. Each one has it own markings and shape.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy the beauty around you.
Hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Tonya,
I love my swap. I do hope you get spoiled as well but not more then me* grin* LOL.
I hope it shows soon, can't wait to see.
Hugs,Pea

BirchBerry Farms said...

Oh Sweet Pea---you did--you sure did get spoiled--that darn Karmen--she's like a Pea spoiler or something---heeheeheeLOL---your 'treat' is awesome--ya lucky ducky----

Ya know, I never knew that about Acorns---hmmph

Love ya----Me

Anonymous said...

Look at all of your goodies!! Lucky girl!! Wanted to pop in and take a peeky... Hugs and Loves, MO

PEA said...

Hey Renee,
Oh I am a lucky gal that is for sure. tee hee.
A pea Spoiler or something. Ha ha. That is funny.
Well see you at it again my friend. Best get to work.
hugs,Pea

PEA said...

Mo,
oh hit the jack pot I did. Yeppers and you peeking at my goodies is fine. Just don't touch. LOL sorry couldn't resist.
hugs,Pea

Jenny Carter said...

Oh wow, what a darling kitty doll you got!! Lucky! I love goodies!

PEA said...

Thank you Jenny. I adore my dolly. I too love goodies and one can never have too many surprises.
Hugs,Pea