Friday, May 27, 2011

A new project video


hello Everyone,
I came home for a 14 hr break earlier this afternoon. My daughter Kt is with Mom caring for her so I can have a mini break. The kids have all vowed to get me breaks every few days. I don't want to get burnt out or sick again for that matter. My system is still fragile so I have to take care of myself. Even though it is the hardest thing for me to do.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I will return to Mom's tomorrow and will be there for the long weekend. Come home again on Monday to return on Tuesday. Her Dr's appointment is on Wed. I am hoping for good news for her. She is doing better but pushing it a bit far I think. That is simply how Mom is. She is still very tired. Needs to eat more. I am working on that. It is like trying to remove a carrot from a horses mouth after it has been dipped in honey. Good Luck is all I can say. LOL Lock Jaw.

Here is the Video
Altered Fairy


I am putting together a little RAK for my friend here on Blogland. I have sooo much stuff and I thought she could use a little I am not using, being a young Mom on a tight budget. I have it almost ready to but wanted a excuse to play too;). So I created this little project for her. I do hope she likes it. Just something fun for her craft room as she puts it. I might be doing a few more just for fun. Quick easy projects.
Although why does YouTube take 2 hrs of load. Geesh I have HSI.

I am off to play. I only have a few more hours to do some creating before I have to hit the hay. Can't leave Katie stranded with Grammy all day tomorrow.
Have a wonderful weekend. I pray for sunshine so I can mow Mom's lawn which is knee high in the back.
hugs,Pea

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You are an angel on this earth, Pea.
So happy your mom is doing better. and so sweet of your daughter to give you a break, what a sweetie.
I am so glad you are taking time for you :)
I will have to go and check out your fairy :) :)

PEA said...

Thanks Tracy! That is so sweet of you to say. I like to make people smile. Kinda like someone else I know;)
hugs,Pea

Theanne and Baron said...

Blessings to you for all the doing you do for others! Good news that your Mom is better! It's great that your kids are giving you a break with your Mom! Love the fairy wall hanging...and all the embellishments!

PEA said...

Thank you THeanne! Your posts always put a smile on my face.
Blessings, pea