Monday, May 30, 2011

A short break home, a project and video!


Hey Everyone,
Katie went to stay with Grammy for the evening so I could get a 12 hr break. I am feeling sick again as my new meds aren't in yet and I can't afford to be sick while caring for her. So Katie & I decided it would be a good idea for her to take over for the evening. I had nightmares last night and ended up hurting my arm. I will return there tomorrow afternoon. Trying to get a few things done here. Laundry, changing the sheets and all that kind of stuff for my family for the next few days.

While at Mom's I have been working on a small project. On YouTube Lindystampgang.com is hosting a youtube only contest. The theme is "Under the Sea". I like a challenge and pulled some goodies from the hoard pile to use for it. I had a blast with this piece.

Here is the Video LINK

The prize is some of their products. yeah I would like that. I love their stuff.
Here is the link to their website LSG
Their prices are the best out there. Wonderful products and in the U.S. I like that.
I will post several times to the video to share the products I used. There are 40 in all. Yep, nothing went untouched without glimmer and sparkle.
Pictures are posted to the video.
Now what do I make? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gotta go dig out some goodies. I hope you all have a wonderful week. I will return on Thursday hopefully.
Blessings,Pea

6 comments:

Schell said...

I so love how this turned out! Just fabulous Pea :0) Hugs!!!!

PEA said...

Thank you so much schell bell! I am not a seashell kinda gal but I do like this.
Have a wonderful week. Return on thursday.

Tracy said...

Your project turned out beautifully.
So happy to hear you are creating. Remember to take it easy though. I wouldn't want you to get ill.

Beth said...

WOW Pea!! That is so over-the-top gorgeous!! Such talent & vision & quantity of supplies! ;-)

I also wanted to thank you for popping in at my blog & leaving such a nice comment. It's nice to have new visitors.

PEA said...

Aw tracy, you simply make me smile! Thank you. Yes, been too long since I have been able to make a creative mess.;) I am gonna try and get to sewing as soon as I get home. 4 days and counting. Been 6 months! Seems like yrs.
Hugs, pea

PEA said...

Thank you beth. How nice! It did take a lot of stuff, but some recycled card board too. I have a ton of stuff in the hoard file! Lol it was nice to pull some out & use it for a change. Lol.
Thank you for stopping by. Yes, company is always welcome.;)
Pea.