Sunday, May 27, 2012

A birthday card

 My Honey turned 50 on the 22nd of this month so I had to make him a card. I had colored, yes colored this image months ago with my copics. In fact this is the first image I ever colored with my copics I think? It is a Stampin Up stamp I had purchased just for this set for honey. He got a giggle out of it anyway and it is still sitting on his desk- awwwwwwwwwwwww!
 Some very old papers from Cosmo cricket and MME of course. See Tracy I matted each piece to make it pop. LOL Thanks teacher. LOL
 Here is a little view of the inside. I love how it turned out.
 This stamp is from MFT. It was perfect for this card. More of the cover papers inside & my message.
See you in the next post.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Is that my red haired Pea driving that pick up ;)
You learn well grasshopper, lol.
I think I have an image that you coloured with your copics on a card you gave me...I will have to take a second look now.

PEA said...

Hee hee yes, I can color. I think this is my first but I don't know. besides we know I don't send you homemade cards, nope leave ya hanging with nothing to feel for in the dark. LMAO