Friday, February 25, 2011

A room with a winter view~Post one


Today we will have 2 posts as I have some catching up to do. This was the view out side of my studio yesterday. Isn't it pretty. Yep, from the inside it is pretty. Out there driving in it not so much. This was the super slick stuff and even though there was very little of it, caused some bad luck for some folks. Thankfully it was not us.
I did house mouse type of stuff all day yesterday and not one bit of creating:( Had to prepare for the big delivery.:)

This is getting old I tell ya. I have to be able to get into the studio. I am hoping to this weekend. It will be nice and I can't wait.
Since I can't show you what I created I thought I would show you another picture of my creative space. Here is one pretty little spot. A print by Diane Duda and a rack I use to hang things while they dry.



I am behind on a blog award. Sweet Schell Belle over at Schells craft corner
She said the sweetest things about me. Girl I really do appreciate it.:) Thank you so much.


Well I am still here. Trying to keep warm. I won't complain too much as I know some of you have WAY worse then I. Girls for this next of the woods it is darn cold. In the teens doesn't happen very often.
Please keep warm where ever you are and if you see spring tell her to stop by my house. LOL
Pea~

4 comments:

Schell said...

Love that view but it sure does look cold. Not to clod here right now but our winter is definitely not over yet. I dream of warmer spring and summer days to come very soon!

PEA said...

Thank you Schell Belle, yes it is darn cold. Oh I can't wait for my spring. Usually this time of year it is 60's. I am almost always in the garden cleaning up in February. Miss it.
Hope it warms up soon.
Pea

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award, you deserve it sweetie.
Ohh that looks pretty. I wish I had a window in my craft space.
Love your rack ;)
That print is adorable.

Stay warm my friend, I'm trying to as well :)

PEA said...

Thank you Tracy. I love that rack too!
Yes a window is nice. I crave natural light. Need it as I don't get enough.
Hugs,Pea