Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On



I wish I had this mug. I am trying to follow this very sound advice but it is difficult at the moment. Doctors, doctors, tests and more Doctors are the focus right now for my poor Mom. The news yesterday wasn't what we had hoped for. We have a battery of tests to complete over this week and hopefully by next week we will know more. I pray we will hear some good new for a change. So the above phrase is all I am trying to focus on and Mom, while she falls apart.
God Bless her broken heart.
Hug someone you love today.
Pea

6 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Both your mom and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs,
Cindy

Schell said...

I wish I could tell you that it gets easier but, I can't. I took my mom to the Dr last week for some lab work and a visit with the cardiologist. Things never seem to get better, just slowing the process. We go back again next week and the week after for more labs. All you can do is be your mom's rock and I will tell you, it's tough. Keep crafting out the stress, it helps :0) Big Hugs to you and your mom! Hang in there Pea!

Tracy said...

Ohh Pea my heart goes out to you and your mom.
All you can do is what you are doing. Being there for your mom.
Hugs to you my friend.

PEA said...

Thank you Cindy! You always bring me a smile.

PEA said...

Oh Schell Belle, I didn't know you are going through this too! I am so sorry. I have done this with daddy and you would think I could handle it better. I am not! I can't create at the moment. My brain can't focus but I hope if I get some rest I can.
Thank you sweetie and prayers to you and your mom.
((((HUGS))))

PEA said...

Thank you Tracy,
It means a lot to me to have my friends rally for me.
Hugs,Pea